FS: Durst Modular 70 Micro Memory enlarger w/ assorted accessories

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員

積分
發表於 2015-1-10 00:02:55 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
For sell is a Durst Modular 70 Micro Memory enlarger w/ assorted computerized accessories.  Details are as follows:

1) Durst Modular Micro Memory 70 enlarger (pretty much computerized; 220v; can take up to 6x7)

Key accessories (apart from the enlarger unit):
- Sinoneg negative carrier w/masks for 35mm and 6x6 negatives
- Siriotub lens panel (for 35mm)
- Siriopla lens panel (for 6x6)
- feedback/adjustment unit
- Micro memory control unit

An description of the enlarger can be found here: http://briank.co.uk/PhotoInfo.htm

2) Durst DES100 CA (Color Analyzer)

3) Durst DES100 TPA (Durst Exposure System / Testprint Analyzer)

-----

Please note that:
1) The enlarger does not have a base board, as I used to secure it on a large working desk.  If you do not intent to mount it on a desk, you can use a piece of say 2' x 2' wooden board as its base.
2) The enlarger and other accessories are quite computized.  You surely will enjoy them if you like computer control systems.  I will send you a softcopy of the manual if you want to learn more before making the commentiment to buy.  In addition to the enlarger, the manual has some descriptions about the DES100 CA and DES100 TPA units.
3) The enlarger does not come with any enlarging lens.  However, if you really need one, we can discuss further.  I have some Schneider Componon-S lenses for 135 and 120 formats sitting around.
4) Light source of the enlarger is Halogen 100W.
5) All units are about 85% new and fully functional.

For item 1 to 3, I am asking for HK$7800 o.n.o.  

I am selling the enlarger because I have already moved to large format and, as such, a bigger enlarger is needed.  If you are interested, please pm.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|Archiver|mclassic.com.hk

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 17:23 , Processed in 0.020649 second(s), 23 queries .