hothmonkey 發表於 2014-8-1 03:29:59

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

I watched Dawn of the Planet of the Apes in Festival Walk 2 days ago with a lot of expectation.Indeed, it is not a bad movie at all as a remake of classic series.At least it elaborates a lot about the dilemma of Ceaser being the leader of the apes and used to be a friend of "good" human beings.
However, the movie leaves a lot questions where it tells the story before earth really becomes "Planet of the Apes".
For example, why there is a notion, "Ape never kill Ape" and why apes are superior than human beings based on the movie's background.
Obviously, there there will be a next movie explaining how apes eliminate all human beings and the earth becomes "Planet of the Apes".
I think "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" is a weak link between "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" (2011) and/or even "Planet of the Apes" (2001).

Nevertheless, I still recommend this movie as it is entertaining Sci-fi movie which is better than Transformer because it doesn't have endless boring fight and unlimited Chinese brands pop-ups.

keith 發表於 2014-8-1 10:21:31

本帖最後由 keith 於 2014-8-1 10:22 編輯

Compared the story with Transformers, I like Dawn of the Planet of the Apes more.I slept for almost 10 minutes in the mid part of Transformers.

For the visual and special effects, Transformers are better.3D and D-Box are so good.Doesn't worth it for 3D for Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes