M3fans 發表於 2016-1-27 00:25:21

DXO review on SL, finally

For those who don't believe in Leica prices, laugh as one wishes on the comparison results
But for a Leica fan, this is by far the best option for those with a handful of Leica lenses

http://www.dxomark.com/Reviews/Leica-SL-sensor-review-Best-performing-Leica-to-date

gogoduck 發表於 2016-1-27 10:55:27

The Leica SL is not cheap, but then engineering at this level never is. Compared with the Leica M, there’s not much in it —indeed, it is even cheaper than a newer M-P at $7950, and that’s before taking into account the extra $570 for the Leica Visoflex EVF2.

That said, meaning we should wait until SL's price is matching our good old friend M-P ;P

M3fans 發表於 2016-1-28 11:49:33

gogoduck 發表於 2016-1-27 10:55
The Leica SL is not cheap, but then engineering at this level never is. Compared with the Leica M, t ...

the SL is $7450 and cheaper than the M-P $7950 @current US retail.
HK SL price, even water goods is higher than M-P. Hope that it will go down.
But still, the design and look of SL is difficult to accept.

vincecharus 發表於 2016-1-28 12:20:07

Sorry to say, but I took very few pictures I liked with Nikon or Canon digital cameras.When I looked at portraits taken with Canon or Nikon, the skin tone is just...you know what?

I didn't just took a few pics in tests.I owned 5D3 for an extended period before I decided to sell out in favor of Leica S.

Okay, so I'm no good as a photographer, but so what?

Rumors is that DXO Mark is owned by Nikon.I believe every word of it.

To me, this site is as good as useless.

M3fans 發表於 2016-2-1 19:45:19

vincecharus 發表於 2016-1-28 12:20
Sorry to say, but I took very few pictures I liked with Nikon or Canon digital cameras.When I look ...

For everything I've read thus far, those who took a scientific approach showed that the SL is not up to the game against N/C/S brands.
For those reviews taking non-scientific approach, like huff, love the SL. It seems if one could ignore measurement and data, one could love a camera better and for a longer period of time, especially in the digital era.
It is an improvement technically and functionally, but I can't stop thinking that the SL look is stupid against the M.
As a Leica fan, I wish Leica can come up with more alternatives.
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: DXO review on SL, finally