holmes 發表於 2015-12-9 22:34:49

Sony 秘密武器

本帖最後由 holmes 於 2015-12-9 22:37 編輯

http://www.sonyalpharumors.com/could-the-new-high-end-camera-be-the-first-with-full-frame-curved-sensor/

之前都有少少風聲,sony將會再出部high eng機,售價近5萬, 加埋這消息,新機似乎會用curved sensor。

請教下,如果屬實,舊鏡接上效果會如何? 用curved sensor新鏡有無機會大幅減少體積?

wesley 發表於 2015-12-10 07:06:27

I think it can make lens design much easier. Easily increase far edge sharpness without the dependence of Aspherical elements.

redrede 發表於 2015-12-10 16:56:13

If the lens is easier to make for a curved sensor, I suppose the lens will cost less to make or drop in quality on prosumer product. Lens correction can be improved but do they want to make smaller lens or lens like Leica's one? This maybe not the Sony strategy

caspian 發表於 2015-12-12 22:15:22

The curvature should be part of the specification of the sensor. It means that only SONY and partner lens manufacturers could have the exact info of the sensor (including the sensor curvature) to produce lenses that match the sensor perfectly. In other words: MONOPOLY!

bubu 發表於 2015-12-13 00:04:14

Can a curved-sensor camera be able to use old lenses?

M3fans 發表於 2015-12-13 20:47:54

Like many others I am concerned about old Leica lenses plus a few others.
Up to now, all lens design and production aimed at a flat plane of sharpness. Perfection remains a target only and the plane of focus could be curved inward or outward, depending on individual design. Obviously, none can 100% match with the Sony curved sensor.
May be certain lenses would benefit when the plane of focus curved at the same direction but won't be maximized. While those curved at the opposite direction would be worst.
What the curved sensor will do remains to be seen but I won't expect Sony to concern about 3rd party lens performance.

bubu 發表於 2015-12-14 01:46:32

M3fans 發表於 2015-12-13 20:47
Like many others I am concerned about old Leica lenses plus a few others.
Up to now, all lens design ...

If the curved sensor allows all M lenses to be compatible, Sony would instantly grab a sizeable market from all M owners around the world.

If the sensor only allows proprietary lenses, well...it's almost like starting from zero.

M3fans 發表於 2015-12-14 11:44:45

bubu 發表於 2015-12-14 01:46
If the curved sensor allows all M lenses to be compatible, Sony would instantly grab a sizeable ma ...

I think it won't be a one way street. Many old lenses would benefit to a different degree as long as the lens/sensor is curved at the same direction. Even at the opposite direction, dark corners would improve but with more blur (better bokeh?) at the corners.
Sony is interested in doing thing that changes the market. With the curved sensor, they might be able to come up with lenses better or equal to the top performance ones from all competing brands at much lower prices. This would be an interesting proposition.
Also, software can be used to make this adjustable for lens/sensor perfect match, ie like the lens profile in LR. In fact, all brands are doing this with their own lens/body already. The bad thing is that all raw files are cooked more and more....
All these are just guesses, lets see....

redrede 發表於 2015-12-14 14:18:31

本帖最後由 redrede 於 2015-12-17 11:14 編輯

M3fans 發表於 2015-12-14 11:44
I think it won't be a one way street. Many old lenses would benefit to a different degree as long...
I can only foresee the benefit of having a curved sensor in camera is for using wide angle lens, with no bokeh effect. The good side of having a curved sensor is to reduce the technical difficulties of making lens and correcting lens. However, this will also increase the risks of back/front focus,plus side focus shift problem (increase the cost of quality mounting if this is a changeable lens design), also the flare back onto its curved sensor and the light concentration on corners might not improve as expected even through the light travel distances are the same, but the "natural colour" could still be changed due to different colours travel differently (colour shift)

holmes 發表於 2016-4-8 00:09:21

SR5 已出,相信快公報了
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Sony 秘密武器