C9.99 發表於 2015-3-24 01:14:49

From a person who near Leica AG

My friend ask me to check this magazine, said it really hit the point of what's going on in Leica AG.
有冇人可以幫手翻譯?

Kaufmann is 51% share holder, American Blackstone private Equity group 49% - but they put such a pressure, because the want more and more money, so much which can not be made with these products - to fire the boss (in charge) Mr. Schopf is their first step.

bubu 發表於 2015-3-24 01:57:15

Google translation. I only copy and paste.:lol:lol:lol
I hope you understand the translated article. :'(:'(:'(
But I don't anyway, particularly on the part mentioned Jack Wolfskin.:curse::curse::curse:

For a long time the camera manufacturer Leica could produce as an example of peaceful symbiosis between family businesses and financial investor. Now installed minority owner Blackstone a new boss at the top of the traditional company.

The traditional Leica has experienced in its history many CEO. Sometimes, the dwell time of the respective chiefs reached less than two years. Was seen as Alfred Schopf (57), the major exception: Since the summer of 2010, he bravely fought his way to the top.

But now is the era crested over, the company confirmed on Tuesday relevant information from manager-magazin.de. His successor, as also reported on Monday by manager-magazin.de, Oliver Kaltner (46), who took over the sales and marketing last fall by the Leica Board. Already on April 1 should be the change. Official version: Schopf leave "the company at his own request (..) in order to pursue new professional challenges".
The Spitzenpersonalie in the Wetzlaer Center provides surprise when industry insiders, because the company did well in the last few years ahead. 2004, when the grown rich by inheritance former Waldorf teacher Andreas Kaufmann (61) boarding at Leica, got the camera manufacturer shortly before the Ruin.Kaufmann put much money into the development of new products and led the company's 2010 return to profitability. 2012 was a merchant from 45 percent of its shares to the private-equity firm Blackstone, the majority is to this day with him. He is also continuing to the Supervisory Board.

Blackstone Germany, Axel Herberg (57) was the chairman merchant and whose first husband Schopf first large margin. Obviously, he has however since changed his attitude. Insider want to know that it was Herberg, the merchant urged to detachment of hair. Maybe he expects the future CEO Kaltner even more dynamic and higher profits. The man can Blackstone hostel also use so well because his other Germany-Engagment, the outdoor brand Jack Wolfskin, duly weakens.
It is questionable, however, whether the equally brash as nimble Kaltner who has previously worked among others at Microsoft and Sony, fits into the contemplative culture of Leica. In his previous employers had endured not always long the economist. It's quite possible that he is only a manageable guest performance even with Leica.

ww129 發表於 2015-3-24 06:44:16

I don't know why but I have a gut feeling that the strategy of Leica and her attitude in making camera / lens will probably change soon. Perhaps, closer to that of N, C and S. Of course I would consider it a very wrong move from the perspective of one who loves photography, especially in films :curse:

vincecharus 發表於 2015-3-24 06:46:57

There are a few possible scenarios.

Leica does not disclose its profit and loss. Outsiders don't know whether Leica is making money.

If Leica is making sales but not money, obviously Blackstone wants it to make money.

If Leica is making only small profit, Blackstone would like it to make more profit.

If Leica is making decent profit, the jews may be making a play for Kaufmann's 51%. First set impossible sales goals. Then over expand and get the company into financial trouble. Then threaten to sell 49% to someone who will destroy the company. Then put more pressure. Then ask Kaufmann to invest more until Kaufmann can't match Blackstone's pocket. Then eat Kaufmann alive and takeover his 51%.

Welcome to the jewish way of business. Deutschland Deutschland über alles...

C9.99 發表於 2015-4-11 14:08:00

大家亦可以買今期Magazine B睇睇
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: From a person who near Leica AG